I went to my friend's Grandma and Grandpa's house yesterday. They live in the country and have a big forest behind their house. We got to play in there. Her Grandpa built a bonfire so that we could make smores. I roasted a grape too, but I didn't eat it. Then we got to ride on the four-wheeler and I even got to drive it a little. They grow a lot of things there too. Guess what? They grew a pumpkin that was 120 pounds! You could make a lot of pumpkin pies out of that! Are you growing fruits and vegies? They also grow grapes and they were delicious. I took some home and made grape juice and then made grape juice popsicles. Spending the day with my friend was great.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
A Fun Day With Friends in the Country
I went to my friend's Grandma and Grandpa's house yesterday. They live in the country and have a big forest behind their house. We got to play in there. Her Grandpa built a bonfire so that we could make smores. I roasted a grape too, but I didn't eat it. Then we got to ride on the four-wheeler and I even got to drive it a little. They grow a lot of things there too. Guess what? They grew a pumpkin that was 120 pounds! You could make a lot of pumpkin pies out of that! Are you growing fruits and vegies? They also grow grapes and they were delicious. I took some home and made grape juice and then made grape juice popsicles. Spending the day with my friend was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi there, did you save grandma any? They sure look good. I am sooo bummed out you guys did not get to come to ranch. I guess now I am going to work thru 11/10. I miss you all and wish you were here. Love ya, Grandma Egli
Lucky girl!! Maybe my kids should come stay at your house for a weekend or two and do fun stuff like that!
That sounds like so much fun! That sounds like one good friend to have! When I was in third grade my friend's grandpa lived right next to a candy store, we would dig through his change jar all the time!
Post a Comment