Friday, February 18, 2011

Hey there

As some of you know, I am spending President's day weekend in the Tri-Cities. I'm really looking forward to it. Spending time with the relatives, making crafts like friendship bracelets, playing piano pieces that I'm working on, and I've got extra special magic tricks for everyone to see. I'm SO happy I get to come and relax, because we didn't get a snow day like I hoped. :( I know it's only 7:30, but I'm pooped from school. See you guys tomorrow, I better get some sleep.


There's nothing like a good book... put your book suggestions in the comments. Also, I kinda realized my blog's name is really dumb... I mean, 'Kid blogger'? Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so excited to see you also! Spencer will love your magic tricks, he got a magic set for Christmas from my mom. You'll have to save some time for coming to our house, we have a science kit that the kids love to do when they have cousins over!

Rachael said...

Can't wait to see your magic tricks!

The Friesen Family said...

We want to see the magic tricks too! Can you bring your traveling show down the street? And I like the name kid blogger.

My good book suggestion would be Airborne by Kenneth Oppel. And there are two more books in the series after that one so you have something to look forward to when you get to the end of the first book.